1. You have the option to have your statements provided in a paper format.
2. You have the right to withdraw consent to receive online access to your statements. If you choose to do so, you will begin receiving paper statements
and your online account access will be canceled.
3. Your consent to set up online access and receive and view online statements will continue until you withdraw your consent to receive and view your statements online.
4. In order to withdraw consent to online account access you must contact our billing department at (337) 436-3688 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can log into your account and do the following:
a. Click on My Profile
b. Click the Un-Enroll check box
c. Click the Update Profile button
5. If you need to update your contact information, please contact our billing department at (337) 436-3688 or by email at email@example.com.
Updating your contact information in your account profile will not update your account information at our office.
6. If you would like to receive a paper copy of your bill, you may print a pdf copy from your online account or you may contact our billing department at (337) 436-3688
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a paper copy be mailed to you.
7. In order to access and view your statements and account online, you must have access to a computer or mobile device with internet access. We will retain copies of
your statements online for 12 months.